Dog Walking Services
Private, Semi-Private, and Small Group Walks
- 30 minutes
- 45 minutes
- 60 minutes
- Veterinarian appointments
- Pet food store pickups
- Deliver pet to another location
- Pick up & drop off at groomers
Initial in-home consultation in the evening, or at agreed upon appointment time. First short trial walk with you and your dog to make your dog comfortable with the arrangement.
At that time, information sheets will be provided, to be completed with all important details for the care of your pet and maintaining contact with you.
- Dogs should be spayed or neutered.
- Puppies under 6 months from the same private household, are exempt from above.
- Have id tags attached to walking collar.
- Basic obedience.
- Vaccinations should be current.
- Must be on flea prevention during flea season.
- Must be friendly with no aggression.
- If used and alarm is to be turned on, security company should be notified.
- If used, house-cleaning company should be advised.
Pet Sitting Services
In addition to our dog walking services, we offer:
- Daily cat visits
- Overnight in your home
Included in Pet Sitting
- Added security to your home
- Same love and affection
- Sleeping with your pet
- Play time and cuddling
- Daily grooming and conversations
- Daily feedings at specified time
- Daily feedings with specified ration and brand of food
- Mail, newspaper, flyer pickup
- Plant watering
- Garbage put out
- Recycle bins put out and brought in
- Litter box cleaned
Add-on Services available
- Dog waste yard cleanup
- Bed & towel linen laundered
- Refrigerator clean out
- Grocery shopping for your return home breakfast needs
- Dry cleaning drop off
- Yard plant/grass watering
Use Four Legs and a Tail for all of your pet care and pet sitting needs.